Awarded the ‘Outstanding People Award’ by ECS for Dedication to a Customer
Senior Security Consultant
- Appointment of ‘Splunk Enablement Lead’ to build out practice capability to deliver Splunk-based projects.
- Included on the ‘Tech 100 for Scotland’.
- Leader of the Splunk User Group Edinburgh.
- Awarded the ‘Outstanding People Award’ by ECS for the Splunk Enablement Programme.
- Assessing core IT security function capabilities & activities and improve alignment with strategic
- Recommending projects and initiatives for quick wins and longer-term business improvement.
- Confidently scoping complex or critical IT security functions as well as high-level business cases.
- Compiling total cost of ownership and return on investment models for leading business cases.
- Acting as senior advisor on IT security, across organisational and governance teams.
- Ensuring regular, clear and diligent communication across senior IT stakeholders, within the team
and ECS management.
- Leading complex and critical consultative engagements with senior management.